Welcome to your new home in Strathcona County!
The Information and Volunteer Centre would like to offer you a FREE package of useful community information to make your transition a little easier. New residents are welcome to stop in to the IVC and pick up a package during regular office hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm.
The package is full of helpful information such as:
- Garbage collection schedule and recycling information
- Local medical facilities
- Demographic information
- Family and Community Services brochure
- Strathcona County Library program guide
- A local phone book
- Strathcona County and Edmonton Maps, and
- Who to call for utilities, cable TV, and Internet hook-ups
We can customize your package to include other community resources you may need such as:
- Day care information
- Guides to recreational activities and facilities
- Public / Separate school calendars
- Pet licensing and bylaws information
And that’s not all! We can provide you and your family with contacts for community groups, sports clubs, local churches – whatever you need to find, we can help.
We are located HERE
Drop in to pick up YOUR your package soon!