Job Opportunity: Seniors United Now- Volunteer coordinator
|Organization:||Seniors United Now (SUN)|
|Location:||Strathcona County/Sherwood Park|
|Areas Of Interest:||Clubs & Groups, Seniors Programs, Seniors Recreation Activities, Volunteer Coordinating|
Seniors United Now is searching for a part time Volunteer Coordinator in Sherwood Park.
Duties to include:
- Recruit, interview and build relationships with new and existing volunteers and memebers.
- Plan and implement volunteer orientation and trainging program.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills.
- Clear understanding of professional boundaires and ethics.
- Commited and passionate about seniors and the challenges faced by an aging population.
- Strenths in relationship building and team building.
Apply attention: Linda Osborne- Executive Director- SUN #37 2016 Sherwood Drive, Sherwood Park AB T8A3X3 OR firstname.lastname@example.org 780-920-3058 Enquiries.